Happy New Year! I always love New Years Day here on Knock Off Décor. Not only do we get to look back on the old and forward to the new, but it’s also KOD’s birthday! Today KOD is five years old, and what better way to celebrate than revisiting the top posts of the year?!?
I always love this little walk down memory lane and the opportunity to showcase the projects that have been viewed the most. 2015 certainly did not disappoint, and I have to give a shout-out to Julie from DO or DIY. Her sliding barn door and hardware captured both the number one and two spots this year! Woot woot! Make sure to click on the link to read more about each project and get the full tutorial.
Without further ado, here are the TOP TEN KNOCK OFFS of 2015!
1. Inexpensive Sliding Barn Door Hardware from Julie at DO or DIY
2. Sliding Barn Door from Julie at DO or DIY
3. Dollar Store Bins to Metal Baskets from Kim at The Kim Six Fix
4. Round Side Table with Concrete Top from Jamison at Rogue Engineer
5. Oversized Vintage Map of Ireland from Lauren of Bless’er House
6. Farmhouse Trestle Table from Lori at Vintage Charm Restored
7. Rustic Milk Crate Ottoman from Jennifer at Jennifer Decorates
8. Scroll Leg Console Table from Amy at Hertoolbelt
9. IKEA Hack Reclaimed Wood Buffet from Aniko at Place of My Taste
10. Faceted Gold Knobs from Clay from Amy at Delineate Your Dwelling
If you do a knock off, I’d love for you to submit it to be featured on Knock Off Décor. Here’s to 2016 and another year of fabulous knock offs!