Happy New Year! New Years is always a fun day on Knock Off Décor. Not only is it a day to look back on the previous year and forward to the new, but it’s also KOD’s birthday! Yep, it was four years ago today that Knock Off Décor was born to the blogging world. Of course, I can’t pass up the opportunity to give a shout out to all who read Knock Off Décor faithfully. Without you, we couldn’t celebrate this milestone today. THANK YOU!
One of my favorite parts of the new year is looking back at all the awesome knock off projects that have been featured. There are always so many that knock my socks off, and 2014 has been no exception. Take a walk down memory lane with me, and check out the ten most viewed projects that were featured this year. You can click on the links or pictures to revisit the original post and access the complete tutorials. I know you are going to want to – they are just that awesome!
1. Rustic Wood Wall Stars from Jaime at That’s My Letter
2. Reclaimed Wood and Metal Wall Shelves by Greg and Ashley from Seventh House on the Left
3. Electronics Charging Station from Kris at Driven by Décor
4. Rustic Blanket Ladder for $5 by Corey at Tiny Sidekick
5. Classic Concrete Garden Spheres by Pam at Simple Details
6. Floor Pouf from IKEA Rugs by Erika from Retropolitan
7. Toy Storage System from Whitney at Shanty 2 Chic
8. Entryway Storage Console from Jaime at That’s My Letter
9. Summer Rope Lanterns from Old Jars by Lo of A Lo and Behold Life
10. Shower Curtain to Window Panel from Corey at Tiny Sidekick
Wow! It was so much fun to revisit these projects and ooh and aah over them again. Thank you so much to these talented individuals for allowing me to showcase their fabulous projects on Knock Off Décor!
I would love to see all the knock-off projects you whip up in 2015. Please share them using the submission form, and here’s to another year of amazing knock offs!