I am not sure how many of you read my blog, Infarrantly Creative. If you haven’t you need to come over and check out how I built my dream studio. I worked with a DIY coach Sandra, from Sawdust girl to build the cabinets. I want one of you to have that same experience. Do you need a DIY coach? Yes, you do! And one of you will get that opportunity along with some super sweet prizes to help you complete your build.
I am teaming up with Sandra to offer this amazing prize to one of you. It is just about everything you need to build something AWESOME! Total value of prize package is a whopping $1850!
One winner will receive…
1. Sawdust Girl custom design and coaching through a project of your choice. (Up to 20 hours of design and coaching over a period not to exceed 16 weeks. Project needs to begin by July 2013.) Value = $1000.
2. The winner will receive a $250 VISA gift card. You can buy a fair amount of MDF, plywood and poplar with $250! Value: $250 3. Kreg Tool Company is supplying some of my favorite awesome gadgets: the RipCut jig, a Kreg Jig Jr and a face clamp. Value: $100
4. Rockler is sending out: a Beadlock starter kit, tenon stock, assembly square, Irwin mini clamps to use with that assembly square, EZ mark line chords and square check. Value: $90
5. Black and Decker is sending out a new 20V Matrix + one attachment of your choice! Value: $100
6. Sandra loves her SPAX screws. No not SPANX – SPAX, there is a difference I swear. They are sending out a box of her favorite screws for the big project: MDF/Hardwood screws, cabinet screws, pan head screws… it should be everything you need to complete your project.
7. D. Lawless Hardware is giving $150 credit to their site. I can’t talk highly enough about D Lawless. They have the best quality and the cheapest prices. Check out their amazing prices on everything from slides, hinges, pulls, knobs, hooks, wood appliqués and more. (I want some of those yellow glass knobs!) Value: $150
8. And last but not least Sherwin Williams paint – Sandra’s swear by brand. She says “I have tried many different brands of paint. I’ve tried many different types of paint within each brand, but the one that I always come back to (and kick myself for wasting time messing with what is already perfect) is Sherwin Williams ProClassic paint. I’ve posted about it many times, add a little Floetrol — levels like a dream, LOVE it!” Sherwin Williams will mail a color fan deck out to the winner to help with color selection. Then they need to hop on over to their local store to pick up a gallon of Multi Purpose primer and two gallons of ProClassic paint. Value: $150
So who wants to win? Enter the Rafflecopter below. Entries will close on Wednesday, April 17 at midnight! From the mouth of Sandra “You can build something awesome, I can help!”