A mirror is defined as an object with a reflective flat surface that is typically made of glass. It is usually coated with a metal amalgam, which reflects a clear image. The use of mirrors dates back to 6000 B.C. The early accounts of its first use were through a swamp of stagnant dark water that when lit, creates a reflected light.
Through the years, vanity came along and people became more and more keen on looking at themselves in the mirror. Over time, people managed to find use and purpose of the mirror in many ways. It now plays significant roles in the fields of architecture and various branches of science. Nevertheless, the use for personal grooming is still its primary function. The materials used in making mirrors have indeed evolved from natural shiny stone to polished metals like copper to glass mirrors to silvered-glass mirror. In this modern world, lighted mirrors, are starting to make a name in the market for it naturally provides flawless reflections.
Led lights stands for light-emitting diodes, it consist of two-lead semiconductors. It first appeared in a red low intensity lights and served as lighting indicators for some several electronic devices such the stereo system, remote controls and digital clocks. Eventually, like the mirror, the led light has developed significantly. Led lights stood out among other lighting system because of its efficiency and the bulbs can last a really long time. It is toxin free as well which is safe to use at home and is good for the environment.
The brainchild of these two great gems is the LED mirror. Since the collaboration, consumers are not just impressed with its instant upscale it brings to the room; they are also delighted with the many advantages of using illuminated mirrors in their own home and it is now slowly becoming a household item.
Bathroom vanity mirror is the busiest and most frequently used mirror at home. It is where we check our look and our appearance from the time we wake up, to brushing our teeth, to styling our hair, to putting our make-up on to applying our beauty regime before going to bed. With backlit mirrors, you could just imagine the ease and convenience of doing all these personal care activities under a bright white light.
Look at how the bathroom lighted mirrors shine bright inside a bathroom:
- The Powder Room: making a statement for your powder room could be a disaster if isn’t done right. Keep in mind that it is a place where you could showcase your artistic side. Switching to an led vanity mirror from a regular bathroom mirror is a clever move in adding sophistication to this room. You can also use a backlit led lighted mirror cabinet, giving a little drama to this classic piece.
- The Bachelor Pad Bathroom: creating a masculine appeal for a bachelor pad bathroom requires a rough, classy texture in dark hues as it denotes might and power. The frameless rectangular backlit mirror or side lit led bathroom lighted mirror gives more modern and sleek characteristic when illuminating the room. It is best for shaving as well since waterproof led mirrors are now available for you.
- The Timeless Chic Bathroom: framed oval or rectangular lighted vanity mirror are great for adding a fresh and bright look in the room, which makes a distinctive feminine charm. Extra wall-mounted led mirror could also be added for best quality lighting while doing your make-up since it emit light in high quality of bright white. Others can also opt for a full-body framed backlit mirror for a total movie star vibe. On the side note, beauty and elegance cannot be compromised at all and a solution to that is keeping a compact illuminated mirror which is very useful for women who are on the go.
- The Playful Kids’ Bathroom: the long rectangular frameless led vanity mirrors are highly recommended for kids’ bathroom. Aside from the fact that it provides seamless, larger reflective surface for easy monitoring of your little tykes, it also prevents the infuriating insects, mosquitoes in particular, away from your kids since it doesn’t release UV light. On top of that, the backlit effect creates a whimsical and playful feel that will surely capture the hearts of your kids and tweens.
- The Double Vanities Bathroom: finding the perfect bathroom vanity mirror for two and the right light fixture could already be difficult, but what makes it more challenging is finding the right place to position your light fixture that would bring out your best reflection. You can definitely avoid all these hassles with the lighted mirrors. Using led lighted mirrors for your double vanities builds a distinct partition which elegantly illuminating both mirrors. The radiance from the two lighted mirrors gives an alluring and luxurious blend, perfect for the king and queen of the house.