Happy New Year, KOD readers!
Free printable courtesy of Chelsea at Two Twenty One via Tatertots and Jello
Today is a big day of celebration on Knock Off Décor. Not only do we get to celebrate a new year, but it’s also Knock Off Décor’s third birthday. Woot woot! As always, I am ever grateful for those of you who read Knock Off Décor faithfully and make this site the great success that it is. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Before we dive headfirst into 2014, I’d like to recognize the top ten projects of 2013 here on KOD based on page views. Let’s get this party started!
1. With a whopping 217,061 page views, this white storage sofa console made by Anna at Take the Side Street comes in at number one.
2. At number two are these burlap Mr. and Mrs. pillows that Kell at Mrs. DIY and the Tennis Guy created with burlap and paint.
3. For the second year in a row, Lydia of Pudel-Design makes the Top Ten list with her graphic and gorgeous stenciled rug.
4. The fourth most viewed project was this playroom storage system built by the talented Whitney from Shanty 2 Chic. Can you ever have enough toy storage???
5. There’s no question why these stenciled drop cloth curtains from Erin at Lavender and Lemon Drops made the list at number five. Love me some drop cloth!
6. Susan from Frou FruGal is back in the Top Ten again with this white ruffled quilt that she created for her master bedroom.
7. My very own painted stripe curtains come in at number seven. I am thrilled you all love them as much as I do!
8. With dramatic pleated ruffles, Bess of Besserina’s beautiful ruffled curtains rank at number eight. Be still my heart!
9. Number nine is this kitchen iPad stand that Angie and Colby from Angie’s Roost whipped up for only $5.
10. Last but not least, we have this glass and metal side table that Jessica of the McKeown Residence gave a quick fix to with some spray paint.
I’d like to say congratulations to these talented folks for making the Top Ten here on KOD and also thank you for sharing your projects with us. Knock Off Décor wouldn’t be possible without you!
Here’s looking to a wonderful 2014 and lots more knock-offs that knock our socks off!
Wednesday 8th of January 2014
HAPPY THIRD ANNIVERSARY!! I believe I've been a subscriber and reader since the beginning and wanted to thank you for taking the time and devoting the energy to this site. I read every email and go to the majority of the web sites for the projects. I always enjoy looking through them and have completed quite a few. I have sooo many projects bookmarked that I sometimes have to purge some that I haven't done because my interests have changed since I first saw them. So thanks again, I hope you'll continue!!
Thursday 9th of January 2014
Thank you so much, Trudy - for reading so faithfully and taking the time to comment! I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. I love hearing that you are inspired by the projects I feature. I will keep the knock-offs coming! :)
Wednesday 1st of January 2014
I love these DIY projects! Hopefully I will get a couple done in 2014, yay! Happy New Year!
Wednesday 1st of January 2014
Happy New Year! Here's to a new year full of DIY!