Have you already put out your fall décor? Or are you waiting for the first “official” day of fall on September 23rd this year? I know the first place many of us start with seasonal décor is our front door, which makes sense since it welcomes guests into your home and gives outsiders a little glimpse of what’s inside. If you’re looking for a creative wreath to adorn your door for fall, look no further than these lovely fall wreaths inspired by our favorite stores!
1. Keep it traditional with this Fall Harvest Wreath. Nothing says fall like pumpkins, berries, gourds, and leaves!
2. Spell it out with this unique “FALL” wreath banner inspired by Better Homes & Gardens.
3. Go rustic with this Pinecone and Antler Wreath that can stay on your door all the way from fall to winter!
4. Incorporate texture with this Scalloped Felt Wreath that resembles the look of a pinecone.
5. Go pumpkin crazy with this this beautiful Pumpkin and Moss Wreath that will have you reminiscing of family trips to the pumpkin patch!
Which of these fall wreaths is your favorite? Do you prefer a more traditional fall wreath with leaves and berries each year or do you like to deviate from the norm a little?
For more seasonal décor inspiration, click on the pictures below to be taken directly to the post.